Golfify has come a long way since we first published an iOS version over 2 years ago. Our most recent release: Golfify 2.0, has seen the introduction of team formats which has means you can now create almost every type of golf competition on Golfify. This has taken us much closer to our goal of being the only App Golfer's need when they play. We're only just getting started and we still have a pipeline of incredible features we think you will love. Before we look ahead, let's take a look at what we have shipped recently:
- Buddy System: We often have a group of people who we trust and play regularly with, the buddy system will enable your buddies to add you to competitions and vice versa.
- Competition Feed: A live chat for the whole competition with customisable automatic scoring alerts keeping the whole field engaged.
- Team play: Enabling players to play as pairs, threes and even fours is essential to any golf app worth its salt. Including both better ball and alternate shot formats.
- Groups: A dedicated space for your golfing friends. Organise competitions and discuss with members.
So what's coming next?
- Group Competitions - Organise competitions using your Golfify group. This will give group admins greater flexibility and reduce the friction of every player having to manually join the competition.
- Multi-round competitions - Chain multiple competitions together into one. For those of you who organise multi round events, this is going to be a game changer!
We have a few secret features we are working on for the longer term too. Watch this space.